LED tunnel lights are the first choice for tunnel lighting at present. Most of the new tunnels use LED light source tunnel lights, and the old tunnel lighting transformation is basically selected LED tunnel lights. Nowadays, the quality of LED tunnel lights on the market is very different, and the price is of course much different. For customers, how to choose LED tunnel lights with excellent quality is a very difficult problem. So, what parameters or matters should be paid attention to when choosing LED tunnel lights? Let’s talk about them in detail.
Main parameters of LED tunnel lights:
1. Chip brand. The LED chip is the core technology of the LED tunnel lamp, which needs to meet the technical requirements of the tunnel lamp lighting for a long time.
2. Chip specifications. The size of the LED chip directly reflects the heat conduction and the speed of LED light decay. The large-size chip has better heat conduction and slower decay.
3. Drive power. It is often not the LED light source, but the driving power that determines the life of the LED tunnel lamp. The life bottleneck of the LED lamp is actually the driving power. The theoretical life span of LED is 110,000 Jam, and the actual life span of practical application is generally 50,000-60,000 Jam. The life span of the driving power source is much shorter than that of the LED light source. Oleh itu, in order to ensure the service life of the LED tunnel lamp, choose high-quality driving power It is very important. When choosing a driving power supply, from a safety perspective, an isolated constant-current driving power supply should be selected; from the aspect of energy saving, a driving power supply with a high power factor should be selected.
4. Light effect. The LED tunnel lights on the market have a large difference in lighting efficiency, so LED tunnel lights with high lighting efficiency should be selected.
5. Structure of lamp radiator. The heat dissipation effect of LED tunnel lights directly affects the light decay of LED light sources. Under the same conditions, the light decay of LED tunnel lights with good heat dissipation is less than that of LED tunnel lights with poor heat dissipation. Oleh itu, when choosing an LED tunnel light, try to choose an integrated heat sink structure, and the heat sink has its own stripes to maximize the heat dissipation area.
6. Color rendering index. Under the same light effect, the LED lamp with high color index is more clear and bright. Sebagai contoh, the traditional sodium tunnel lamp, although the luminous flux has been very high, but the color rendering index is low, so the light looks dim, not clear enough, causing inconvenience to the driver. This is why a 100W LED tunnel lamp can completely replace a 250W sodium tunnel lamp.
7. Anti-glare. From the perspective of driving, the glare problem of the light has a great impact on the driver’s vision, and it is often easy to cause accidents.The anti-glare LED tunnel light can solve the problem of the glare of the tunnel light.
The light is soft and even. Luna Lighting’s anti-glare LED tunnel lights use professional anti-glare glass.
All solved the glare problem.
8. Color temperature. The color temperature should be selected according to the specific conditions of the tunnel. Sebagai contoh, in places with rough and heavy fog, low color temperature, such as warm white light of 3000K color temperature, because warm white light of low color temperature can penetrate better than color temperature; tunnels without fog, Including urban underground passages, you can choose the color temperature of 5500K-6500K, because this color temperature section has the highest luminous flux and good brightness;
The color temperature of 4000-4500K and natural white light can be selected in the road.
9. Protection level. Because there are usually water vapor or dripping in the tunnel, the protection level of the LED tunnel lamp cannot be lower than IP65.
Masa pos: 2020-04-29